Designed for maximum stability without sacrificing paddling performance and angler friendly features where you need them, the SS107 is a fully featured paddlecraft that you truly have to experience to appreciate.
The experience starts with the incredibly comfortable HiRise seating system. The ultra-high seat allows you to sit with your knees bent, taking pressure off of your lower back. If you want to really dig in and cover some distance, the SeatRack and foldable seat frame allow quick and quiet conversion to a lower position.
You'll notice right away that the SS107 is one of the most stable 10 foot kayaks you've ever been in, which is surprising considering its 34" width. Equally surprising is the tracking and glide, not something you typically find in a boat this compact.
Featuring YakAttack GearTrac it gives you the ability to have your gear out of the way but always within reach. It's the comfort and ergonomics that enable long days on the water. It's every piece, every part, and every function being carefully designed for versatility and with the kayak angler in mind. It's an overall kayak angling experience in which things work the way they should work.
- Hybrid Cat Hull design
- DryPod with transducer through-hull scupper
- Multi-rod and paddle management points
- HiRise seating with ultra-high bass boat like position
- PerchPads for additional standing position on top of gunwales
- Integrated Doubleheader hinge with DryPod
- Boss Strap rod management system
- Fat Grip bow handle with comfort insert
- Fat Grip retractable stern handle with comfort insert
- YakAttack Aluminum GearTrac
- Side carry handle with paddle storage
- Low Profile Deck Fittings
- SeatRack positioning system
- Deck Traction Pads in forward cockpit
- Stern Access Plate for hull access
- Replaceable dual stern skid plates
- Double Acting Foot Braces
- Anodized aluminum foot brace track is strong and ultra-ridged
- Sliding under seat Junk Drawer
|Fitted Hull Weight||59 lbs|
|Fully Rigged Weight||84 lbs|