The patent-pending design features an integrated pad eye into the deck side of the flush mount rod holder to leash your fishing pole. With a fully sealed bottom and a bottom mounted gimble, the flush mount rod holder solves the industry-wide problems of interior leaking and movement within the rod holder. The 8.5" long rod holder, 1" shorter than the usual 9.5" rod holder enabling the rod to rest comfortably above the deck, needs a 4"x4" flat deck area for proper installation.
- Flush Mount Rod Holder kit integrates a pad eye to leash a fishing pole
- Fully sealed bottom with a bottom mounted gimble
- The 8.5" rod holder requires a 4"x4" flat deck area for installation
- If you are installing your Flush Mount Rod Holder with a keyhole saw, you will need a 2-3/8" keyhole saw
- Alternative to a keyhole saw is using a jig saw
- Installation instructions and hardware included