This fishing kayak will fit in the bed of a truck but has many of the features of it's bigger sibling, the Slayer Max Propel 12.5.
The Max 10 flawlessly combines features and size, making this kayak like no other on the market. Key features include:
- Propel Pedal Drive 701 Series
- The bow hatch area with a location for battery storage and easy transducer wiring through the integrated hull scupper.
- Built-in transducer mounting plate on the hull so you do not have to drill into your kayak to mount your transducer.
- A super convenient under-seat tackle storage drawer.
- Dual electronic switch mounting plates that are replaceable if you want to change your setup without drilling into your boat.
- Stern inserts built-in for easy mounting of a Power-Pole Micro Anchor or a motor.
- Ample storage and groove tracks for mounting accessories and a Sidekick wheel system.
- Dual Horizontal Rod Storage
- Anti-Slip Standing Pads
- Hand-Sewn Adjustable Seating
- Three molded in rod holders
- Hi-Performance Rudder
- Split Paddle Storage
- Scupper Plugs Throughout
- BMX Style Grips
- Dual Side Tackle Storage Areas
|Fitted Hull Weight||75 lbs|
|Fully Rigged Weight||97 lbs|
|Depth At Beam||14.65"|