Light enough to lift on your car top or effortlessly slide into the back of a pickup, this little yak is a master of hands free fishing.
Powered by Native Watercraft's unique Propel Pedal Drive System which boasts forward and reverse, the Slayer Propel 10 keeps you on the fish and provides a major aid landing the catch of the day.
Armchair-comfortable seat, rock-solid stability, clutter-free cockpit: the design empowers even the xxl angler to stand and sight-cast or to just relax and sip the beverage of the day.
The rail mount system means easy on-and-off for rod holders from major brands like Scotty, Ram, Railblaza, and purposely-positioned rails for mounting cameras to capture your trophy catch.
- Propel Pedal Drive System with FORWARD AND REVERSE
- Hand Sewn Seating with Adjustable Inseam
- Left Hand Rudder Control System
- Impact Resistant Stern Rudder
- 17" Dry Bow Hatch Cover
- Right Hand Forward Facing Rod Holder/Cup Holder
- Two Flush Mount Rod Holders Aft
- Groove Tracks for Accessory Mounting
- Premium Deck Padding for Standing
- Propel Drive Trunk Cover with Accessory Tray and Cup Holder
- 5" Dry Storage Hatch
- Padded Carry Handles
- Rear Storage Well
- Super Seal Scupper Plugs
- Drain Plug
|Fitted Hull Weight||62 lbs|
|Fully Rigged Weight||81 lbs|
|Depth At Beam||13"|