The i360 light has 3 different modes: high beam, medium beam, and blink. It uses 3 AA batteries and offers 25 hours or more of use in the high beam mode and over 200 hours of use in blinking mode. This light has been approved by the US Coast Guard for 2 nautical miles or more.
This light and boat stern light is Imana approved for Marine use.
Disassembly is quick and easy and the kit will store just about anywhere.
The MiniPort TracMount requires absolutely no tools for repositioning. The MiniPort TracMount by RAILBLAZA is designed to fit most existing tracks from both kayak manufacturers and external mounting accessory companies. These compatible tracks include Wilderness Systems, Native Watercraft, Jackson Kayak, Feel Free Kayak, YakAttack, Scotty, YakGear and RAILBLAZA tracks.
Select the StarPort for your Hobie or other StarPort equipped kayak
- RAILBLAZA Visibility Kit II includes i360 kayak stern light, daytime orange flag, MiniPort TracMount or StarPort base, and the ExtendaPole 1000
- 3 operating modes for the i360 kayak light (high, medium, and blink)
- 3 AA batteries are needed but not included
- Battery life varies from high mode at 25 hours or more on new batteries to over 200 hours in blinking mode
- Easily breaks down for storage