No more drilling holes in your kayak or routing wires! Simply loosen the two track mount knobs and the CellBlok allows you to quickly and easily attach or remove your depthfinder. A minimum of 10.5" of track is required to attach the CellBlok.
The YakAttack SwitchBlade Transducer Deployment Arm and line of fish finder mounts pair perfectly with the CellBlok to create a complete fish finder mounting solution. This updated version of the CellBlok is new for fall 2020 and features an injection molded construction compared to the original model. The change in material has resulted in a 25% weight reduction and also increased the size of the cable wraps to accommodate the larger wires used in today's fish finders.
- Interior Space: 6.375'" long x 4.25'" wide x 2.60'" tall
- Exterior Dimensions: 10.25'" x 6.75'" x 3.50'"
- Weight: 1.4 lbs
- Covered by YakAttack's Built for Life Guarantee
- Can be attached to YakAttack GearTrac and most other kayak track systems
- Popular batteries include the YakAttack/Nocqua 10ah, Dakota Lithium 10ah, and the Amped Outdoors 12ah
- Made from premium materials designed for use in harsh marine environments
- GearTrac, fish finder mount, transducer arm, and display not included.
- Made in the USA